K-1 Outboard Kit with SUN80 Solar Panel
The Bixpy K-1 Outboard Kit DOES NOT include a mounting adapter. You will need to purchase a mounting adapter separately based on the watercraft you are trying to motorize. To purchase a mounting adapter, go to bixpy.com/mounting-adapters
Not sure which adapter best fits your watercraft? Easily find the right Bixpy adapter for your watercraft on www.bixpy.info
The Bixpy K-1 Outboard Kit is Bixpy's third major iteration of its, now famous, jet propulsion system that has motorized thousands of kayaks, paddle boards, dinghies, float-tubes and all kinds of personal water craft over the last 5 years.
The K-1 Outboard Kit combines the awesome power of the Bixpy K-1 Motor, with 33lb of thrust, and the finely tuned, waterproof, wireless PP-378 Outboard Battery (Version 4) to power virtually any personal watercraft on the market.
The K-1 Motor is roughly 20% shorter in length than its predecessor, the J-2 Motor, yet offers the same massive output the J-2 motors provided in a quieter, more sleek, and more rugged aluminum housing.
Whether you want to motorize your kayak, canoe, paddle board, float tube, dinghy, inflatable pack-raft, or any number of other small watercraft, the Bixpy Outboard Kit is your answer.
There is nothing else on the market made specifically to give water enthusiasts an ultra-light and super adaptable package to power their boats.
With the SUN80 Solar Panel you can now charge your Bixpy PP-378 Outboard Battery on the move. With 80 watts of output from mono-crystalline cells, this solar panel will charge your Bixpy PP-378 Battery or Bixpy PP-333 Battery in about 6 to 10 hours.
*Note: THIS SOLAR PANEL WILL NOT CHARGE THE BATTERY WHILE THE MOTOR IS RUNNING. DO NOT SIT OR PUT WEIGHT DIRECTLY ON SOLAR PANELS.
The Bixpy Outboard Kit enables you to stay out longer, explore new waters, fish more, troll for hours or just get home effortlessly at the end of a long tiring day on the water, or when the weather turns on you and you need an extra push to get you back.
You can update your Bixpy PP-378 battery (version 4 with white lights), PP-768 battery, and remote with the newest firmware by using our Bixpy App. Click here to download the app in the Apple Store and click here to download the app in Google Play.
The Bixpy Outboard Kit can be mounted to any personal watercraft from popular manufacturers such as: Hobie, Old Town, Vanhunks, Hoodoo, Johnny Boats, Perception, Crescent, Oru, Noisy River Outdoors, Jackson, Lightning, Wilderness Systems, Brooklyn Kayak Company, Nucanoe, Kaku, Feelfree, Native Watercraft, Vibe, Viking, Point 65, Riot, Bonafide, Pelican, Gili, iRocker, Isle, Bote, Bluefin, Scout, Atoll, Kokopelli, Sea Eagle, Aquaglide, Advanced Elements, 3 Waters, Akona, Eddyline, Malibu, and many more!
- Runs for approximately 80 minutes at top speed and up to 12 hours at slower speeds
- Ultralight setup (weighs just 10 lb including battery and motor)
- Quick release motor can be removed with just one bolt
- Warp speed feature allows you to reach max speed with a double click
- Operates via wireless bluetooth remote control with 12 forward speeds and 3 reverse speeds
- Waterproof and dirt-proof with corrosion-resistant components and aluminum body
- Outboard Power Pack and remote control float in case of accidental slippage
- SUN80 Solar Panel charges the PP-378 Outboard Battery in 6-10 hours
- Bixpy K-1 Motor
- Bixpy Outboard Battery V4 (378 Wh)
- SUN80 Solar Panel
- Wireless Remote Control
- Magnetic kill switch with floating leash
- Universal 100 - 240V Wall Charger
- Allen key to open propeller shroud for cleaning and repairs
- 5ml tube of di-electric grease
- Quick Start User Manual
- Bixpy Vinyl Decal
- Combined weight of motor and battery: < 10 lb
- Motor size: L 9.05" (230mm) x W 3.15" (80mm) x 6.32" (160mm)
- Motor output: 450 watts - 33 lb of thrust
- Cable length: 60" (150cm)
- Depth rating: 100 ft (30 m)
- Battery output: 25.2 V - 378Wh
- Battery size: L 12" (304mm) x W 9" (228.6mm) x H 3.5" (88.9mm)
- SUN80 Solar folded size (5 folds): 17" x 15" x 1.25" (420 mm x 380 mm x 32 mm)
- SUN80 Solar open size: 17" x 63" x 0.4" (420 mm x 1600 mm x 10 mm)
- SUN80: Output voltage - 36.0 V Output current - 2.2 A max Total Output - 80 watts
User Manual Download
- Marketplace Title:
- Bixpy K-1 Outboard Kit with SUN80 Solar Panel - Electric Marine Trolling Motor with 378 Wh Battery,Perfect for Kayak, Inflatable Watercraft, Paddle Boards
- Bixpy K-1 Outboard Kit with SUN80 Solar Panel Only