With the Transom Adapter, you can attach your Bixpy Jet to virtually any watercraft with a flat vertical mounting surface. This includes most dinghies, some kayaks, personal pontoons and a variety of other watercraft. The aluminum pipe will adjust to accommodate virtually any depth to meet your needs.
This kit also includes a complete steering mechanism that will allow you to steer the motor for full control of your kayak. The shaft holding the motor also features a “kick-up” mechanism that will allow the motor to release and swing if it hits bottom.
- Fits virtually any transom plate
- Adjustable depth
- Quick release disassembly
- Adjustable trim
- Super sturdy construction
- Transom Adapter
- All hardware required to attach to dinghies, kayaks, personal pontoons and a variety of other watercraft
- Wire to run to your Bixpy Outboard Battery
- Tiller Steering Handle (2 sizes - 12" and 24" included)
- One Rubber grip for tiller handle
Click here for installation guides and videos.
Attachment: Attaches to virtually any watercraft with a flat vertical mounting surface
Protection: Water-proof, dirt-proof and corrosion resistant housing and components
Water use: Marine grade stainless steel components for salt water or fresh water use
Cable length from motor connector end to battery connector end (including blue pipe): 7.5 feet (2.3 m)Length of horizontal blue pipe:31 inches (79 cm)