Bixpy SUN45 Waterproof Solar Panel (PP-166 & PP-77-AP)
(You save )
The Bixpy SUN45 Waterproof Solar Panel is the perfect companion to your Bixpy PP-166 Power Station and Bixpy PP-77-AP Power Bank.
With 45 watts of output from mono-crystalline cells, this solar panel will charge your Bixpy PP-166 Power Station in about 6 to 8 hours and the Bixpy PP-77-AP Power Bank in 4 hours.
NOTE: This solar panel will NOT charge other Bixpy Batteries and is specifically designed to charge the PP-166 Power Station and PP-77-AP Power Bank. Make sure that you choose the cable in the drop down menu above that corresponds with the Power Bank you want to charge
* Batteries in any pictures above not included and sold separately.
- Outer Shell material: ETFE Laminate
- Connection point: Standard SAE Connection
- Charges the PP-166 in: 6 to 8 hours
- Waterproof and dirt-proof with corrosion-resistant components
- Fresh and saltwater ready
- SUN45 Solar Panel
- Quick User Guide
- Charging cable based on your choice when you order
- Charging cables available for PP-166 and PP-77 - Please choose one or both from the menu when ordering your panel
- Folded size (3 folds): 16.5" x 15" x 1.25" (420 mm x 380 mm x 32 mm)
- Open size: 16.5" x 54.3" x 0.4" (420 mm x 1380 mm x 10 mm)
- Weight: 3.9 lb • 1770 grams
- Output voltage: 22.0 V
- Output current: 2.0 A max.
- Total output: 45 watts
- Efficiency: >20%
1 year warranty from date of purchase from Bixpy.com or an authorized dealer
- Marketplace Title:
- Bixpy SUN45 Waterproof Solar Panel (PP-166 & PP-77-AP)