With the Universal Kayak & Canoe Adapter, you can attach your Bixpy J-1 PowerShroud™ Motor to virtually any kayak, canoe or small watercraft. The aluminum pipes will adjust to accommodate virtually any length and configuration, and the mechanism includes an ingenious adjustment arm to accommodate a wide variety of slopes in the back of various kayaks.
As every kayak is slightly different in shape and configuration, you will have to do a little bit of installation with this adapter, but rest assured, the Universal Kayak & Canoe Adapter comes complete with all the nuts and bolts you’ll need and complete instructions. This is a more complex adapter, requiring higher levels of DIY ability, so it's only recommended if none of our other WillFit™ Adapters fit your kayak.
Make sure that you are getting the right Bixpy adapter for your watercraft on Bixpy.info!
- Universal Kayak & Canoe Adapter
- All hardware required to attach to kayaks and canoes
- Wire to run to your Bixpy Outboard Battery
- Instructions sheets
- Adapter: Attaches to virtually any kayak or canoe with adjustable hardware
- Cable length from motor connector end to battery connector end (including blue pipe): 7.5 feet (2.3 m)
- Length of vertical blue pipe: 23" (58 cm)
- Length of horizontal blue pipe: 26.5" (67 cm)
- Protection: Water-proof, dirt-proof and corrosion resistant housing and components
- Water use: Marine grade stainless steel components for salt water or fresh water use
Click here for installation guides and videos
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Bixpy Installations - Universal Kayak & Canoe Adapter
This video demonstrates the procedures for installing a Bixpy ...
Bixpy J-1 PowerShroud™ Motor on Pelican Catch 120
This is a short video we put together after installing the Bix...
Bixpy Installations - Bixpy Hand Steering Kit
This is a video to demonstrate the installation of the Bixpy H...