We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase and if for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your order, we will do our very best to change that. However, please keep in mind that the shipping regulations of lithium ion batteries are more strict and complicated than other products and as such, impose certain restrictions on our ability to accept returns and exchanges.
- Purchased products which have not been shipped may be subject to a 10% processing fee. Please contact us for instructions and details.
- Products received, which have not be opened (remain in its original packaging and seal) may be returned for a refund or store credit less a 25% restocking fee.
- Products received as damaged or malfunctioned may be exchanged or returned for a refund or store credit. Please note that shipping costs are non-refundable.
REFUNDS (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SALE OR DISCONTINUED ITEMS (if applicable)
Only regular priced items are eligible for our Returns policy. Unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded nor exchanged.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. Please contact us at email@example.com for instructions on returning a defective or damaged product.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a store credit for the value of your return.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, a refund or store credit can only be given to the original purchaser, assuming it meets the Return policies.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- In-Stock orders are typically shipped out the next business day and depending on your location, the duration will vary.
- International customers (outside the USA) are responsible for paying the import and customs duties if applicable.
- We are not responsible for damaged, lost or stolen items due to any parcel service faults. We will do our best to resolve the issue with our shipping carrier but cannot make any warranties.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: 4901 Morena Blvd, Suite 322, San Diego, CA, 92117, USA.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
DO NOT SHIP DAMAGED OR NON-WORKING BATTERIES. THIS IS AGAINST THE LAW. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON DEALING WITH DEAD BATTERIES.