- Shipping is Free on all US orders over $35. If an order is under $35, Carrier ground rates will apply.
- In-Stock orders are typically shipped out the next business day via Fedex/UPS/USPS. Please allow 2-5 business days for your order to arrive and depending on your location, the duration may vary. If there is an unexpected delay or if any item is on back order, we will email you to let you know.
- Signature on Delivery: All orders over $300 will require a signature on delivery. If you wish to waive the signature requirement, you must indicate that on the COMMENT Section of your order. By waiving a signature as proof of delivery, you accept responsibility and liability for any potential damage, loss or theft of your order AFTER your order has been delivered to your shipping address and/or upon which a delivery confirmation has been issued. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a Delivery notification with a Tracking number which will allow you to track and manage its delivery.
- Requests for a Signature Confirmation cannot be removed or added once your order has been shipped.
- Requests for an address change once your order has been shipped will incur a Delivery Change fee of $15.00 and ONLY if it is allowed by the Courier Service, so please ensure the delivery address indicated on your order is complete and correct.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses. Contact us if you have special circumstances.
- International customers (outside the USA) are responsible for paying the import and customs duties if applicable.
- We are not responsible for damaged, lost or stolen items due to any parcel service faults. We will do our best to resolve the issue with our shipping carrier but cannot make any warranties.
- Express shipping service with specific delivery dates and time are NOT guaranteed by shipping carriers and will not be refunded if your order is not delivered in the time frame specified on your order. Delivery dates indicated on paid express service do not reflect non-delivery dates due to holidays. Please contact us before you pay for express shipping for urgent delivery requests.
- Orders received before 12:00 noon are given priority to be shipped out the same day. If you are paying for Express Service and your order was received after 12:00 noon, we will try our best to ship out the same day but there is no guarantee and that will affect the delivery date given on your paid express service.
DO NOT SHIP DAMAGED OR NON-WORKING BATTERIES. THIS IS AGAINST THE LAW. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON DEALING WITH DEAD BATTERIES.
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase and if for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your order, we will do our very best to change that. However, please keep in mind that the shipping regulations of lithium ion batteries are more strict and complicated than other products and as such, impose certain restrictions on our ability to accept returns and exchanges.
- Purchased products which have not been shipped can usually be cancelled without any penalties. Please contact us immediately for instructions and details.
- Products received, which have not be opened (remain in its original packaging and seal) may be returned for a refund or store credit less a 10% restocking fee and shipping costs. In order to receive proper credit on your eligible return, please contact us for an Return Authorization within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days.
- Purchased products which have been USED are not eligible for a refund and cannot be returned.
- Products received as damaged or malfunctioned may be exchanged or returned for a refund or store credit. If an item arrived damaged, please contact us IMMEDIATELY at 1-866-249-7910 or email@example.com. We will not accept returns on damaged items within 7 days of receipt.
- Malfunctions due to neglect and/or misuse are not eligible for a refund, exchange or credit. You must contact firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to return your item for diagnosis and repair. Shipping costs for returns and repairs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of the initial shipping fee will be deducted from your refund.
- Address for returns: Bixpy LLC., 7398 Trade St. San Diego, CA 92121, USA. Attn: Returns. Indicate your Order number in your return.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We are not responsible for lost items that you ship to us.
DELIVERY AND DAMAGED SHIPMENTS
Fully inspect all deliveries before signing the receipt even if you do not plan on opening the carton right away. However, we do encourage you to open and fully inspect the item for damage or defects within 7 days of receipt. If you do not call us within 7 days of receipt of the item to let us know of any possible damage, we will not be able to issue you a proper credit.
REFUNDS (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
SALE OR DISCONTINUED ITEMS (if applicable)
Only regular priced items are eligible for our Returns policy. Unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded nor exchanged.
If you have purchased an item that is then discounted within 30 days after your purchase, you may be eligible to receive a store credit equal to the difference of the discounted product.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a store credit for the value of your return in accordance with our Return Policy.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, a refund or store credit can only be given to the original purchaser, assuming it meets our Return Policy.
USER AGREEMENT - SAFETY, RESPONSIBILITY AND RELEASE
Using a motor/thruster and lithium batteries on any watercraft or for diving or swimming can be dangerous and involves certain risks which often cannot be predicted or avoided. Those risks include, but are not limited to, personal injury or death, property damage, which may result from, loss of control, collisions with other users or watercraft, swimmers, and natural and man-made objects and/or animals/plants. By choosing to use a Bixpy product, you assume these risks and thereby need to know and practice water safety rules, responsible motoring, and proper use and maintenance of your Bixpy product(s) to reduce these risks. Since it is impossible to anticipate every situation or condition which can occur while under motor power in water, Bixpy can make no representation or warranty about the use and safety of Bixpy products under all conditions.
By purchasing and/or using Bixpy Products, you acknowledge, agree and understand the danger(s) involved in using Bixpy products and accessories. You, on behalf of yourself and your heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assignees: (1) Fully assume the risks involved in using Bixpy products and agree to use your best judgment in undertaking your activities to reduce such risks. (2) Agree to strictly and fully follow all safety instructions in this document and/or provided on the Bixpy Website or related communications. (3) Fully and voluntarily waive, relinquish, covenant not to sue, release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Bixpy, its members, employees, officers, managers, agents, resellers and representatives from any claim or loss for personal injury, property damage and/or death resulting from the use of Bixpy products and/or accessories.
You further: (1) acknowledge and agree that this waiver and assumption of risk is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by applicable law and that if any portion thereof is held invalid, the balance shall nonetheless continue in full force and effect; (2) acknowledge and agree this assumption of risk and waiver provides for the release of legal rights; and (3) expressly waive whatever benefits may be available under Section 1542 of the California Civil Code, as follows: A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him or her must have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor.
Please note that your insurance policies may not provide coverage for incidents resulting from the use of Bixpy products. Please contact your insurance company to determine your coverage prior to using Bixpy products.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE FULLY TO ALL OF THESE PROVISIONS, YOU SHOULD NOT USE BIXPY PRODUCTS.