With the Transom Adapter, you can attach your Bixpy J-1 Motor to virtually any watercraft with a flat vertical mounting surface in seconds. This includes most dinghies, some kayaks, personal pontoons and a variety of other watercraft. The aluminum pipe will adjust to accommodate virtually any depth to meet your needs.
This kit also includes a complete steering mechanism that will allow you to steer the motor for full control of your kayak.
Make sure that you are getting the right Bixpy adapter for your watercraft on Bixpy.info!
- Fits virtually any transom plate
- Adjustable depth
- Quick release disassembly
- Adjustable trim
- Super sturdy construction
- Transom WillFit™ Adapter
- All hardware required to attach to dinghies, kayaks, personal pontoons and a variety of other watercraft
- Wire to run to your Bixpy Outboard Battery
- Tiller Steering Handle (2 sizes - 12" and 24" included)
- One Rubber grip for tiller handle
- Attachment: Attaches to virtually any watercraft with a flat vertical mounting surface
- Protection: Water-proof, dirt-proof and corrosion resistant housing and components
- Water use: Marine grade stainless steel components for salt water or fresh water use
- Cable length from motor connector end to battery connector end (including blue pipe): 7.5 feet (2.3 m)
- Length of horizontal blue pipe: 31 inches (79 cm)
Click here for installation guides and videos
Bixpy Installations - Transom WillFit™ Adapter
In this video, we take you through the installation of the Bix...
Bixpy Transom WillFit™ Adapter
This is a short video to highlight our new (as of April 2019) ...
Double the power! Two Bixpy J-1 PowerShroud™ Motors on a Scout 365
A few weeks ago we installed a Bixpy J-1 PowerShroud™ Motor on...
Bixpy J-1 PowerShroud™ Motor outperformed a massive trolling motor
Thanks to our friends at Scout Inflatables, we had an awesome ...