With 80 watts of output from mono-crystalline cells, this solar panel will charge your Bixpy PP-378 Battery or Bixpy PP-333 Battery in about 6 to 10 hours.
NOTE: This solar panel will NOT charge other Bixpy Batteries and is specifically designed to charge the Bixpy PP-378 Battery or PP-333 Battery
*THIS SOLAR PANEL WILL NOT CHARGE THE BATTERY WHILE THE MOTOR IS RUNNING. DO NOT SIT OR PUT WEIGHT DIRECTLY ON SOLAR PANELS.
* Batteries in any pictures above not included and sold separately.
- Outer Shell material: ETFE Laminate
- Connection point: barrel connector
- Charges the PP-378 in: 6 to 10 hours
- Includes two anchor attachment points
- Waterproof and dirt-proof with corrosion-resistant components
- Fresh and saltwater ready
- SUN80 Solar Panel
- Cable to charge PP-378
- Folded size (5 folds): 17" x 15" x 1.25" (420 mm x 380 mm x 32 mm)
- Open size: 17" x 63" x 0.4" (420 mm x 1600 mm x 10 mm)
- Weight: 7 lb • 3175 grams
- Output voltage: 36.0 V
- Output current: 2.2 A max.
- Total output: 80 watts
- Efficiency: >20%
1 year warranty from date of purchase from Bixpy.com or an authorized dealer
- Marketplace Title:
- Bixpy SUN80 Waterproof Solar Panel