Super-charge or run your USB and 12V devices outdoors!!
There are plenty of Power Banks on the market that can charge your phone, tablet and even your headlamp. There are also other lithium batteries that can provide 12V power for your fish finder or your lights. However, none are truly designed for outdoor use, are truly water proof, or have quite the output of the PP-77-AP.
This rugged battery provides you with 2 completely sealed output ports.
- Ultralight (weighs just 2.05 lb - 1.03 kg)
- Powered by a rechargeable 12V LiFePO4 battery core (77 Wh)
- IP-67 Waterproof and dirt-proof with corrosion-resistant components
- Fresh and saltwater ready
- MEGA LIFE: 10 year shelf life*
- Charge cycle before losing 15% power: 2000 (5-8 years)
- Total charge cycle: 3000 (10 to 12 years)
- Nominal Voltage: 12.8 V
- Charge time: ~ 3 hours on wall charger
- Size: L: 5.7" (14.5 cm) • W: 3.8" (9.7 cm) • H: 1.9" (4.8 cm)
- Warranty: 1 year
- 12V channel: 15 Amps maximum output at 12V (180 watts)
- USB port: 2.4 Amps maximum output at 5.0V (12 watts)
- Power Pack PP-77-AP
- Bixpy custom EVA travel case
- 12V Bare Wire Cable (auto switch)
- 12V Cigarette Lighter Cable (auto switch)
- 100 - 240V Wall Charger
- Quick Start Guide
- USB Flex light
Click here to download the User Manual
* an over-drained battery will degrade quickly. Be sure to charge and maintain your battery as per User Manual instructions.