PP-166 Power Station & SUN45 Solar Panel Bundle Kit
Bixpy PP-166 Power Station & Bixpy SUN45 Waterproof Solar Panel Bundle Kit!
This bundle includes the rugged PP-166 Power Station along with the portable and waterproof SUN45 Solar Panel that allows you to charge your Bixpy PP-166 Power Station or PP-77-AP Power Bank in less than one day of sunlight.
The SUN45 Solar Panel provides you with 45 watts of output from mono-crystalline cells, this panel will charge your PP-166 Power Station in about 6 to 8 hours and the PP-77-AP Power Bank in 4 hours.
The Bixpy PP-166 Power Station offers 166Wh of power using LiFepO4 cells that provide superior life and a near perfect 12V output through the entire discharge cycle of the battery. The Bixpy PP-166 Power Station shell is made of specially sourced ABS-PC plastic formulation with UV protection injected into the plastic to protect it from the elements in addition to a waterproof seal that can withstand depths in excess of 100 feet.
- Ultralight (weighs just 4.6lb - 2.0kg)
- Completely submersible: IP-68 rated to 100 ft (30m) depth
- Powered by a rechargeable 12V lithium-ion battery (166 Wh)
- Comes with 3 output ports (5V or 12V)
- Waterproof and dirt-proof with corrosion-resistant components
- Fresh and saltwater ready
- MEGA LIFE: 10 year shelf life and 2000 charge cycles before any power loss
- Charge cycle before losing 15% power: 2000 (5-8 years)
- Total charge cycle: 3000 (10 to 12 years)
- Charge time: 4.5 hours on wall charger
- Charge time: 6 to 8 hours on Bixpy Solar Panel SUN-45
- 3 output channels using waterproof connectors
- PP-166 Power Station (166 Wh or 13 Ah)
- One 12V Bare Cable - Auto On
- One 12V Bare Cable - Inline Switch
- One 5V USB Cable - Auto On
- 100 - 240V Wall Charger
- Quick Start Guide
- SUN45 Waterproof Solar Panel
- Click here for other available cables for sale
- Size: L: 7.5" (19.05 cm) • W: 7" ( 17.78 cm) • H: 3.5" ( 8.89 cm)
- Each channel will output 12V or 5V depending on the Bixpy cables being plugged in
- Max output at 12V is 7.5 Amps per channel
- Nominal Voltage: 12.8V
- Total battery output from all 3 channels is 17.5 Amps at 12V
- Max 5V output is 3Amps per channel or 9Amps total
- Outer Shell material: ETFE Laminate
- Folded size (3 folds): 16.5" x 15" x 1.25" (420 mm x 380 mm x 32 mm)
- Open size: 16.5" x 54.3" x 0.4" (420 mm x 1380 mm x 10 mm)
- Weight: 3.9 lb • 1770 grams
- Output voltage: 22.0 V
- Output current: 2.0 A max.
- Total output: 45 watts
- Efficiency: >20%
- Connection point: Standard SAE Connection
- Charges the PP-166 in: 6 to 8 hours