The Hobie® Pro Angler / Compass / Outback (2019 or newer) Adapter allows you to quickly and easily add a Bixpy J-1 PowerShroud™ Motor to your kayak using your standard Micro Power Pole hole adapter slot.
2019 or newer Hobie® Outbacks already have the screw inserts to accommodate this adapter - so all you need is the adapter. However, for Pro Angler and Compass kayaks, you will need to purchase a Power Pole Plate before installing this adapter.
- Quick release for getting on and off the water quickly
- Hinge that allows the motor to lift completely out of the water
- 9.5" to 14.5" from bottom of plate to bottom of motor - it is recommended that the bottom of your motor be about 5" to 6" below the waterline
- 360° of rotational trim - adapter ships with set screws in place. To achieve steering, set screws must be removed.
- Hobie® Pro Angler / Compass WillFit™ Adapter
- All hardware required to attach to Power Pole ready kayaks
- Wire to run to your Bixpy Outboard Battery
- Installation card
- Pole Steering piece illustrated NOT included
- Hobie® Compass Power Pole Mounting Plate & Hobie® Pro Angler Power Pole Mounting Plate NOT included
Protection: Water-proof, dirt-proof and corrosion resistant housing and components
Water use: Marine grade stainless steel components for salt water or fresh water use
Click here for installation guides and videos
* Pole Steering as shown in some of the pictures is NOT included in this adapter kit
** Hobie® Power Pole Adapter not included in kit and must be purchased separately from Hobie® or your Hobie® Dealer.
*** This adapter will not work on Hobie® Outbacks built before 2019 . Your other options for older Hobie Outbacks are: the Mirage Pedal Adapter or the Twist & Stow Rudder Adapter