The Hobie® Pro Angler Adapter allows you to quickly and easily add a Bixpy Motor to your kayak using your standard Micro Power Pole hole adapter slot.
This adapter comes with the Hobie® Pro Angler Power Pole Mounting Bracket Kit, which fits both the Pro Angler 12 and 14 and is designed to allow a Power Pole Micro Anchor or the Bixpy Power Pole Adapter (J-1 Motor) to be installed on the rear of your kayak.
- Quick release for getting on and off the water quickly
- Hinge that allows the motor to lift completely out of the water
- 9.5" to 14.5" from bottom of plate to bottom of motor - it is recommended that the bottom of your motor be about 5" to 6" below the waterline
- 270° of rotational trim - adapter ships with set screws in place. To achieve steering, set screws must be removed.
- Hobie® Pro Angler WillFit™ Adapter
- Hobie® Pro Angler Power Pole Mounting Plate with all hardware from Hobie®
- All hardware required to attach to Power Pole ready kayaks
- Wire to run to your Bixpy Outboard Battery
- Installation card
Protection: Water-proof, dirt-proof and corrosion resistant housing and components
Water use: Marine grade stainless steel components for salt water or fresh water use
Click here for installation guides and videos
* If you already have a Power Pole Plate for your Hobie kayak, you can simply purchase the Bixpy Power Pole Adapter (J-1 Motor)