The Hobie® Pro Angler Adapter allows you to quickly and easily add a Bixpy J-1 PowerShroud™ Motor to your kayak using your standard Micro Power Pole hole adapter slot.
This adapter comes with the Hobie® Pro Angler Power Pole Mounting Bracket Kit, which fits both the Pro Angler 12 and 14 and is designed to allow the Power Pole Micro Anchor or the Power Pole WillFit™ Adapter to be installed on the rear of your kayak.
- Quick release for getting on and off the water quickly
- Hinge that allows the motor to lift completely out of the water
- 9.5" to 14.5" from bottom of plate to bottom of motor - it is recommended that the bottom of your motor be about 5" to 6" below the waterline
- 270° of rotational trim - adapter ships with set screws in place. To achieve steering, set screws must be removed.
- Hobie® Pro Angler WillFit™ Adapter
- Hobie® Pro Angler Power Pole Mounting Plate with all hardware from Hobie®
- All hardware required to attach to Power Pole ready kayaks
- Wire to run to your Bixpy Outboard Battery
- Installation card
Protection: Water-proof, dirt-proof and corrosion resistant housing and components
Water use: Marine grade stainless steel components for salt water or fresh water use
Click here for installation guides and videos