The Hobie® Compass Power Pole Adapter allows you to quickly and easily add a Bixpy J-2 Motor to your kayak using your standard Micro Power Pole hole adapter slot.
This adapter comes with the Hobie® Pro Angler Power Pole Mounting Bracket Kit, which fits both the Pro Angler 12 and 14 and is designed to allow a Power Pole Micro Anchor or the Bixpy Power Pole Adapter to be installed on the rear of your kayak.
- Quick release for getting on and off the water quickly
- Hinge that allows the motor to lift completely out of the water
- 8" to 13" from bottom of plate to bottom of motor - it is recommended that the bottom of your motor be about 3" to 5" below the waterline and more in choppy water as necessary
- 270° of rotational trim - adapter ships with set screws in place. To achieve steering, set screws must be removed.
- Hobie® Pro Angler / Compass WillFit™ Power Pole Adapter
- Hobie® Compass Power Pole Mounting Plate with all hardware from Hobie®
- All hardware required to attach to Power Pole ready kayaks
- Pole Steering piece illustrated NOT included
Protection: Water-proof, dirt-proof and corrosion resistant housing and components
Water use: Marine grade stainless steel components for salt water or fresh water use
Click here for installation guides and videos
* If you already have a Power Pole Plate for your Hobie kayak, you can simply purchase the Hobie® Pro Angler / Compass / Outback Power Pole Adapter (J-2 Motors)