Bixpy Swim Jet - Scuba Jet Edition
Although it seems like it’s out of a science-fiction movie, with a simple attachment of our Personal Battery Pack, you can turn your Bixpy Jet into a 6 lb diver propulsion vehicle (DPV).
The Bixpy Swim Jet has three speeds - one for testing and blowing derby under water (for explorers) and two speeds for boosted swim. Everything is controlled using the magnetic trigger on the handle. One click and hold turns the system on, a second "click" on the trigger will start the motor at speed 1 a third click will take you to your first swim speed and one more click takes the Jet to its full speed.
Once you let the trigger go, the system stops immediately. If you let the Bixpy Jet go underwater, it will float to the top slowly.
Click here for more details on the different Bixpy Batteries.
For your reference, we have created a simple chart to give you an idea of how the Bixpy Jet Performs in its various settings with both batteries.
- One Bixpy Jet Motor
- Bixpy Handheld Battery Pack - Scuba Edition (147 Wh)
- Bixpy Battery Pack handle attachment
- Trigger with multi-click function on handle
* Shipping and Battery Shipping Surcharges will be quoted at checkout page.
** Products ordered after September 20th will be delivered in mid-November.
*** Please note the pictures shown are of prototype models. Final model does not include LED light.
- Bixpy Performance:
- The Performance Chart above is only for illustrative purposes and to give users a better understanding of the product’s capabilities. You may or may not be able to replicate these results.
- Battery and motor weight:
- 6.33 lb (2870 g)
- Battery type:
- Lithium ion rechargeable
- Battery life:
- 35 minutes of continuous use at top speed, up to 2 hours at slow speed
- Battery size:
- L: 12.75" (32.38 cm) • W: 3.55" (9 cm) • H: 8.25" (20.95 cm)
- 22.2 Volts
- Watt hours:
- Battery status:
- 6 LED indicator on box
- Motor size:
- L: 10.5" (27 cm) • W: 3.5" (9 cm) • H: 3" (8 cm)
- Finger trigger
- Recharge time:
- 2 hours
- Auto shut-off release, positive buoyancy, safety leash
- Water-proof, dirt-proof and corrosion resistant housing and components
- Water use:
- Marine grade stainless steel components for salt water or fresh water use
- Additional features:
- Camera mount built on top for mounting action cameras