Bixpy Kayak Jet - Universal Kayak/Canoe
With the Bixpy Universal Kayak/Canoe attachment, you can attach your Bixpy Jet to virtually any kayak, canoe or similar watercraft. The aluminum pipes will adjust to accommodate virtually any length, and the mechanism includes an ingenious adjustment arm to accommodate a wide variety of slopes in the back of various kayaks.
This kit also includes a complete steering mechanism that runs along the side of your watercraft to a joystick that allows you to steer the motor for full control of your kayak. As every kayak is slightly different in shape and configuration, you will have to do a little bit of installation with this kit, but rest assured, the kit comes complete with all the nuts and bolts you’ll need and complete instructions.
A Bixpy Jet can boost your kayak to speeds of up to 7 MPH (11 km/h), with 10 forward speeds and 3 reverse speeds. You control your Bixpy Jet with a wireless remote that is included with every Outboard Battery Pack.
- One Bixpy Jet Motor
- Bixpy Outboard Battery Box
- Bixpy Wireless Remote Control
- Joystick style steering for full control
- Adjustable attachment designed to fit virtually any kayak, canoe or other small watercraft
* Shipping and Battery Shipping Surcharges will be quoted at checkout page.
** Orders placed after March 1st will be delivered after June.
- Release Date:
- Expected release date: May 2017
- Battery, motor and adapter weight:
- 10 lb (4.6 kg)
- Battery size:
- L: 11.3" (28 cm) • W: 8.75" (22 cm) • H: 3.2" (8 cm)
- Motor size:
- L: 10.5" (27 cm) • W: 3.5" (9 cm) • H: 3" (8 cm)
- Battery status:
- 6 LED indicator on box
- Battery type:
- Lithium ion rechargeable
- Charge time:
- 4 hours
- 10 speeds forward and 3 speeds in reverse
- Wireless remote
- Attaches to most kayaks and canoes
- High quality magnetic kill leash for emergency shut-off
- Water-proof, dirt-proof and corrosion resistant housing and components
- Water use:
- Marine grade stainless steel components for salt water or fresh water use
- Additional features:
- Battery box includes outlets for USB and 12V Auxiliary power (for fish finders and other electronics)